What's Your Question? 




You can begin your search to recover lost funds at the Ohio Department of Commerce's Division of Unclaimed Funds. Conveniently located on our website; click Unclaimed Funds under the Transparency Menu on top of any page. Or call (614) 466-4433.

Thank you for your question.


I believe government should serve the people. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions we can assist in answering.


Where can I find my unclaimed money?
See Answer »

State Treasury Feed

Treasurer Josh Mandel Announces Launch of the Miami University Checkbook on
content containter top

Online Course Disclaimer

The online course you are about to watch was recorded on July 30, 2012.  

Please note, some of the information contained in this course video has changed.  Effective September 29, 2013, STAR Plus has been added to the list of investment options that allow a public funds manager to file an Annual Notice of Exemption from the continuing education requirement found in Ohio Revised Code 135.22.  Therefore, if you only invest in STAR Plus (or one of the other investments listed in ORC 135.22), you do NOT need to earn the annual 6.0 hours of education through CPIM.

If you have any questions, please call (614) 728-4236.

content container bottom